ACCOUNTING MANAGER NEEDED: Bring Your Financial Expertise to Paradise! 📊 🌴
Our client is an international firm (Caribbean) searching for an experienced, detail-oriented Accounting Manager to join their dynamic team. The mission for this position is to ensure the accuracy and integrity of their financial records. Working from their beautiful South Florida office, you’ll be a linchpin in the organization, supervising accounting tasks and contributing to building successful financial strategies to help them grow their business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing accounts payable and receivable, squaring any discrepancies, and guaranteeing complete documentation for all transactions.
- Guiding cash flow management and upholding payments per agreements.
- Leading the reconciliation of journals and ledgers and preparing financial reports.
- Assisting in financial forecasting and strategic planning, and contributing to the financial planning process.
- Maintaining general ledger records, analyzing account balances and variances to the budget and aiding in new budget projections.
- Supporting audit processes and preparing audit schedules.
- Processing US payroll according to schedule and overseeing coordination of US local and federal tax returns, and much more.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field (Master’s degree or CPA is strongly preferred)
- At least 5 years of accounting experience, with 2+ years in a leadership role.
- A comprehensive understanding of U.S. financial and tax regulations.
- Experience with ADP and other Financial software.
In return for your talent and dedication, our client offers a competitive salary ($90,000 – 120,000 based on experience), a comprehensive benefits package, bonus potential and more. This company has a great leadership team so if you are interested, don’t delay and apply today!