Director of Sales – San Luis Obispo, California
Are you ready for an exciting Sales opportunity 190 North of Los Angeles? If yes, we’ve got a great one for you with our premier client and their newly renovated, uniquely inspired boutique hotel!
The uber talented Director of Sales we are searching for will have strong experience in leading the team to develop new accounts to support Group Sales goals while simultaneously growing our leisure market share.
This is a great opportunity for a Sales superstar to grow their career!
Essential job duties include:
- Developing new accounts, maintain existing accounts and implement sales strategy to achieve revenue goals and maximize profits for the hotel while maintaining guest satisfaction.
- Direct the day to day activities of the Sales Team, assist with the planning, organizing for each revenue segment including food and beverage; assign work for each manager, develop and communicate strategies and goals.
- Create, train and motivate those responsible for developing new accounts, existing accounts for all segments including food and beverage.
- Ensure group and catering operational procedures are in place and being followed by all team members within the hotel.
- Manage all human resource-related actions in accordance with the Company rules and policies.
- Achieving or exceeding individual and team sales goals and hotel budget.
- Analyze current/potential market and sales trends and coordinate all activities to maintain and increase revenue and market share through added business volume and rate.
- Seeking new customers through strategic outbound sales efforts for all segments.
- Solicitation of new and existing business to meet/exceed revenue goals. Including cold calls, direct sales calls, sales blitzes, and hotel tours.
- Monitoring sales team activities/performance to ensure revenue goals meet or exceed established plan and accurately reporting to management
- Collaborate with corporate Revenue Management resources to help make informed decisions and maximize revenue.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with peers and competitors.
- Providing support and coaching for team members to drive high levels of performance, job satisfaction and ensure they reach their booking goals and revenue budget.
- Training and empowering sales team members to exercise good judgement and make profitable business decisions.
Salary is up to $120k plus relocation and bonus.
If interested, apply today!