Are you an experienced Director of Food and Beverage looking to take the next step in your career and grab that coveted GM role?
Do you have a passion for hospitality and a track record of success in leading teams and driving revenue growth? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client is a stunning 28-room boutique suites property located just north of Dayton, Ohio, and they are searching for a Director of F&B ready to move up to a General Manager role. As the ideal candidate, you will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior F&B management role and a proven ability to lead teams, manage budgets, and exceed revenue targets.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the hotel’s operations, including F&B, sales, marketing, and guest services. You will work closely with the ownership group to develop and execute strategies that drive growth and profitability while maintaining the highest levels of guest satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A passion for hospitality and a commitment to delivering exceptional guest experiences
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in senior F&B management roles
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- A proven track record of driving revenue growth and managing budgets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to be hands-on and work closely with the team to achieve success
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and be part of a dynamic and supportive team, apply now to join this great company! Our client is debt-free and provides a stable and supportive environment for our team members.